These Homemade Ferrero Rochers Are More Precious Than Gold
As a chocoholic, it's no secret that Ferrero Rochers are on the top of my list of favorites. If the crispy exterior and hazelnut truffle interior doesn't make you melt, I don't know what will. Now you can consume them 24/7 with the Thrifty DIY Diva's homemade recipe (seriously though, this recipe makes a batch of 100).
- For the filling:
- 3 cups crushed hazelnut wafer cookies
- 3 cups finely chopped toasted hazelnuts
- 1¼ cups (10 ounces) Nutella
- For the chocolate coating:
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil (or vegetable oil)
- 1½ cups finely chopped toasted hazelnuts
Visit the Thrifty DIY Diva for full cooking instructions.