Jello Rainbow Sherbet Ice Cream Recipe
Yum! It's only February but I'm already missing the warmer days. If you can't wait for the spring to come, indulge in this sweet Jello sherbet recipe by Smart School House. This recipe requires no ice cream maker, making it easy for us who just want a quick homemade treat.
To prep, you will need:
- KitchenAid ice cream maker (optional)
- Junket Ice Cream Mix in Very Vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups of whole milk
- 3/4 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tablespoon of powder Jello flavors: Berry Blue, Orange, Raspberry, Lime (or whatever flavors you desire!)
- Air tight container for storage
- 4 glass bowls
- 4 spoons
For step-by-step instructions to make this creamy dessert, head on over to Smart School House.