5 Pies That Have Us Loving Fall
Pie season is upon us! The simple structure of pie makes it the ultimate DIY food, there are so many ways to shake things up and make something different. Here are 5 spins on the pie form that are inspiring our fall menus.
1. Don't overlook savory pies! This veggie pot pie is like a bowl of Autumn.
2. These muffin-sized pie cups keep a nice filling to crust ratio while still being portable.
via Make and Takes
3. It almost doesn't matter what kind of filling goes in a crust like this, it's bound to be amazing.
4. Cranberry doesn't get enough attention! These hand-pies shine a light on this under-appreciated Fall flavor.
via Catch My Party
5. This apple tart is basically an art piece. You may need the sweetness of the tart to console you after you cut into it, but it'll definitely be worth it.
via Hip Foodie Mom
Are there any pies you're planning on making this season? Let us know in the comments or tweet us the recipes @makerskit!