5 Books on DIY to Celebrate Literacy Day! - Free Ebook Download
Happy Literacy Day everyone! We're big readers over here, and one of our favorite subjects is of course, DIY! We love it so much we actually wrote a book on it, so today we're bringing you a list of our favorite print sources for DIY inspiration.
1. A Beautiful Mess Happy Handmade Home: Painting, Crafting, and Decorating a Cheerful, More Inspiring Space by Elsie Larson and Emma Chapman
Just like the A Beautiful Mess blog, this book is packed with tons of DIYs to spruce up your home or office space.
2. The Bust DIY Guide to Life: Making Your Way Through Every Day by Laurie Henzel and Debbie Stroller
Taken from DIY projects printed in Bust magazine over the past 15 years, this DIY handbook covers everything from how to start your own business to how to replace a zipper.
3. Make Your Space: Affordable, Sustainable Nesting Skills by Raleigh Briggs
This book is a great resource if you want to take on DIY cleaning, gardening, and body care.
4. The Organic Artist: Make Your Own Paint, Paper, Pigments, Prints, and More From Nature by Nick Neddo
If DIY art is more your thing, this book is right up your alley.
5. Fun + Easy by the Maker Boys
Last but not least, our book! Our co-founders Mike & Jawn put together a book full of DIY projects, some of which went on to inspire kits. Right now you can download the ebook on our site for free! Download for free here.
What are your favorite DIY books? Let us know in the comments!