5 for under $5: The Best Lip Balms to Beat Summertime Dry Lips
Even in the summer, lips can get dry and chappy. We’ve compiled a list of the five best lip balms to beat the summer heat and dry spells. Fix your lips without breaking the bank! Check out our list, (even make your own lip balm from the MakersKit Store) and comment below on what lip balms you love!
1. Aquaphor Lip Repair: If your lips are already dry from the summer heat, this repair balm can act as the perfect lip mender balm (ranges from $3-5)
2. Nivea A Kiss of Moisture: This balm keeps lips moisturized and smooth all day long. (Ranges from $2-3)
3. Beessential Lemon Lavender All-natural Beeswax Lip Balm: This is a scent so good, you might feel inclined to eat it, but it also does wonders for your lips. (ranges from $2-3)
4. EOS smooth Sphere lip Balm: These balms are all-natural, compact, and come in a ton of different scents and colors. (ranges from $2-4)
5. Beyond Coastal Active Lip Balm: With SPF 15, this active balm will provide continuous protection from the hot rays of summer. (ranges from $2-3)
Twist on over to the MakersKit Store for more lip balm materials:
Skinny Lip Balm Containers (.07 Oz, 10 Pack)
Regular Lip Balm Containers (15 Oz, 10 Pack)
and the Mango Papaya Lip Balm Kit for you to make and pack your own lip balms.
The kit is customizable, and with the extra containers, you can make your own scented balms!